Who's Online
Membership

ThursdayFridaySaturdaySundayMondayTuesdayWednesday
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Nevrynsd
Officer

re: Changing Guilds

Hey guys, sorry to say, but some of us decided to switch guilds since it seems like no one is interested in Wildstar from DF. The game doesn't seem to have too much steam in it so I wanted to try to get what I could outta it before it starts losing players too quickly. You all are welcome to join us in Angry, they're a large guild trying to get enough people to do both the 20 man and 40 man raids. They have both a casual and hardcore side so it matches DF pretty well, and the leaders seem pretty cool. It would be better to go all together, that way if they suck we could all just leave for another. So I hope you guys will come too. If not, well its been fun and maybe I'll see ya around.

Horologist
Officer

re: Changing Guilds

I'm going as well.  The only other person on is Frax, and it just seems like nothing is happening.  To do anything, we will need greater numbers than what is currently had.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Dark Fury Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: